Nieuws: Ghost Recon Wildlands - Title Update 8: Patch Notes en free to play weekeinde
Vandaag is er voor het erg coole Ghost Recon Wildlands (recensie) de GRATIS!! ja GRATIS!! PVP mode uitgekomen waar in spelers het in een team van vier tegen elkaar kunnen gaan opnemen. Maar het feest houd niet op,want dit weekeinde kan je deze titel gewoon vijf uur lang gratis uit proberen en als het bevalt met 50% korting digitaal aanschaffen. Al dit goede nieuws komt ook met een nieuwe patch en wat deze veranderd is kan je hier onder lezen.
Today we are thrilled to bring you the details of Title Update 8, which will be available on October 10th PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and October 12th on PC. For more information, please read the dedicated forum thread.
On PC, this patch is up to 4,7GB on Steam and 9,5GB on Uplay. On consoles, this patch is up to 11GB depending on the version already installed. An in-game notification will alert players when the update becomes available. Please note that players will need to reboot the game to apply the patch, and will need to have the same version of the game in order to play online together.
On top of the bug fixes and improvements to the main game, this update is bringing the PvP mode: Ghost War. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands: Ghost War is an intense tactical 4v4 adversarial experience. At launch, you will have 12 classes to choose from as you battle enemies across 8 different maps. You will need to plan your actions and tactics carefully, as even your downed teammates can become objectives since you will be able to revive them at any time.
Choose your team, choose your tactics, and then choose the class that best fits into your playstyle to ensure victory over your opponents. Only the strongest and most prepared Ghosts will survive this extreme adversarial experience. You can learn more about what to expect in Ghost War in our latest article here.
We also made an improvement to our campaign’s connectivity. Ghost Recon Wildlands campaign mode’s networking model is based on peer-to-peer networking. In order to improve the connectivity issues some of you are facing since launch, we have also decided to back up our networking model with relay servers as it has been done for our Ghost War PVP mode. These relay servers route packets between players who cannot connect directly to each other, essentially eliminating many of the situations where players cannot connect because of incompatible NAT types. In order to minimize any lag induced by this routing, we spread our relay servers over many geographical locations and picked servers that offer the quickest routes to relay packets between players. Below are all the fixes and improvements we are bringing you in Title Update 8.
- In "El Cardinal", fixed a bug where the player couldn't redeploy freely after failing the mission
- Fixed a bug where a "NEW" tag would appear on the loadout even though there is no new unlocked item
- Fixed a bug where the "Missile incoming" warning would be displayed too late
- Fixed some situations where the prestige points earned wouldn't appear on screen
- Fixed a bug where a player wouldn't be kicked from the lobby if the command was initiated from several players
- Added relay servers for improved connectivity between players
- Fixed a bug where a player shooting from the trunk of a car could lose control over the character
- Polished the new helicopter's landing animation
- Fixed a bug where Norton antivirus users would have troubles launching the game
- In "El Invisible", fixed a bug where the "mission failed" screen would not appear, making the mission unavailable.
- Fixed the mouse input precision for the new helicopter control scheme. We implemented mouse acceleration which decays as helicopter picks up speed, and a deceleration when player is driving, as previous implementation was losing angular velocity too fast
- Fixed an issue causing vehicle doors to always shown as being closed when using NVidia Ansel
For those of you who do not own Ghost Recon Wildlands, remember you can join us during our free weekend between October 12 and 15 for PC and between October 12 and 16 for consoles. You will be able to play both the campaign and Ghost War without limitation. Form your squad and come have a taste of the wildlands! If you already joined us during the PvP open beta, you will even notice changes since then.
We would like to take a moment to thank all of those who participated in our Ghost War Open Beta. The feedback you provided was invaluable, and will helps us to continue working towards keeping Ghost War the best possible Ghost Recon PvP experience.