Nieuws: Twee video's over de Battlefield 4 bÃ¨ta *update 21:58*
Gisteren ging de Battlefield 4 bÃ¨ta van start en dat was gelijk de oorzaak van een hoop gehuil. Want dit is een bÃ¨ta die puur gemaakt is om de netwerk code te testen, iets wat veel mensen niet begrijpen. Wat doe je dan?? precies: bitchen met YouTube video's. EÃ©n zo video kan je hier onder zien, en ik heb er gelijk een video van EA zelf bij gedaan om het een beetje goed te maken. Battlefield 4 ligt vanaf eind deze maand in de winkels.
Update: Video en bug lijst toegevoegd.
- We have received reports of Freezes and Crashes affecting the BF4 Beta client. Our team is currently investigating this matter and we will update you here as soon as we know more.
- If you are affected by a Freeze or a Crash upon joining a game, and the error message â€œBF4 Beta has stopped workingâ€ appears, please make sure your Windows is fully updated and your Graphic card is running on its latest driver. Alternatively, some players using GeForce drivers were able to fix this by downgrading their driver to an earlier version.
- We received report of unusually low performances, and are currently looking into that as well.
- Please note that the Battlefield 4 Beta does not support Win32 and 32 Bit operating systems.
- Video settings may not be saved after rebooting the game.
- The tooltip â€œEâ€ to enter the Venom is visible at a 400 meter distance.
- Player stats in Battledash may not match the stats displayed on Battlelog.
- You may experience an 8 seconds non-interactive pause, when leaving a Multiplayer session or after pressing Start when booting the game.
- You may be floating if you jump on the bollards.
- Cruise Missiles may not destroy any vehicle dropped by Vehicle Drop.
- The requirements for unlock criteria may not be displayed.
- Two flag icons may appear overlapping on each other at each flag point.
- The first attachment of any weapon that is not unlocked, will be the only attachment shown for the first unlocked weapon.
- When you choose to quit during the EOR, you may be able to see â€œunderworldâ€ for 1 second.
- The camera transition before the EOR screen is under water.
- If you destroy an enemy tank near the Flag A, it may trigger the map's Mini-Levolution event.
- If you quit from the XMBâ„¢ menu after the â€œPress Startâ€ screen, you may experience a forced shutdown.
- The background screen for the losing team during EOR, is placed â€œunder the game worldâ€ for Domination and Obliteration game modes.
- The Hit Indicator is not present when shooting at enemies.
- The EOD Bot can't arm or disarm MCOMs on Rush mode.
- If you disconnect and reconnect your Ethernet cable while playing, the Game may remain in an endless loading loop.
- You may not be able to perform a knife takedown on an enemy using the TAW Launcher.
- If you sign out from PSN while loading into a MultiPlayer server, you may experience an infinite loading screen.
- In the Soldier Progression menu, you may be able to see upcoming vehicle unlocks that will not be available in the Beta.
- You may be able to see several Medals, Ribbons, and Dog Tags in the â€œMy Soldierâ€ menu.
PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
- If you're disconnected from the EA Servers, the Main Menu tiles remains fixed in the front end.